- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Environmental Science
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How can I see all tables in SQL?
Different database management systems have different queries to see all the tables.
To see all the tables in MYSQL, we would have to use this query:
This is how we can see all tables in ORACLE:
SELECT table_name FROM User_tables;
This is how we can extract all tables in SQL Server:
SELECT * FROM Information_schema.tables;
- How to create a database in SQL?
- How to change a table name in SQL ?
- What is Primary Key in SQL ?
- How to insert date in SQL ?
- What is Data Integrity ?
- What are Nested Triggers ?
- What is a unique key in SQL ?
- How to create a table in SQL ?
- How do I view tables in SQL ?
- What is SQL injection ?
- How to insert multiple rows in SQL ?
- How to delete a row in SQL ?
- What are the types of SQL Queries ?
- What is a schema in SQL ?
- What is join in SQL ?
- What is a trigger in SQL ?